- 1 cup strawberry sorbet
- 2 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup lemon sorbet.
- 2 drops green food coloring
- wedge-shaped popsicle molds
- popsicle sticks
- To make a batch, mash together 1 cup strawberry sorbet, 2 teaspoons mini chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
- Put the the mixture into wedge-shaped popsicle molds (we used six 2-ounce molds), filling each about two-thirds full.*
- Spoon a thin, even layer of lemon sorbet on top. In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup lemon sorbet, 2 drops green food coloring, and 1 tablespoon water.
- Spoon a layer into each mold and insert a popsicle stick. Freeze the pops for at least four hours.
- * Here’s an easy way to fill the molds: mix these ingredients in a ziploc.